So continues my quest to find and post as many paleo vegetarian recipes as I can. This recipe is a simple roasted brocolli recipe. It is perfect to make ahead in large quantities. At one point (as you will see from the picture below) I used to roast about 5-6 pounds of Brocolli. I then used it in salads or as a side dish throught the rest of the week. The recipe itself is very simple.
- 1 pound broccoli
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450f degrees
- Cut the broccoli into florets, peel and slice the stems.
- Toss the broccoli florets with salt, pepper, olive oil, minced garlic on a baking tray.
- Spread them out and then roast, stirring once for about 20 mins or until nice and crispy on the edges.
- Serve or store in air tight containers.