Paleo Coconut Lemon Biscotti Recipe
This is a great snack to have around the house for when you get a sweet craving and want to make sure your still Paleo. There are two ways to go about it, as a Biscotti or if you don’t put it back in the oven, more like a coconut cake. Personally I love both. The above picture is actually at the point before it was set in the oven again.
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- ½ cup coconut, shredded
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of honey
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of coconut milk
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp of sea salt
- Preheat: oven at 350 f
- Mix: all ingredients using a electric mixer
- Grease: your baking pan, the depth of you batter will be the thickness of your biscotti.
- Bake: for 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clear
- Cool: for 30 minutes
- Slice: the loaf and place on parchment paper- lined baking sheet
- Bake: for another 15 minutes and flip biscotti
- Bake: for another 15 minutes – until biscotti starts to harden and brown.
- Remove: from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.